Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Am in love but confuse any one help me? She like me i think but she love me or not? any one give idea plss....?

Am From India (Pondicherry) , Am looking fair and body type is average, 8 month Before i saw one kerala girl who is studying MBBS and staying with her mother at in my village, First time she known while i seeing her she shocked and seeing me very angry, but am not bother but it, after some days am sitting her house opposite and speaking with my friend, she notice also , her mother also noticed and her mother looking me very angry, after some day she (my girl) also seeing me romantic, if her mother is with her means she not seeing me, if her mother is not with her means she seeing me very romantic , i know she also fall in love with me, because her collage mate also speaking my love matter, daily i go to seeing her, some days if see her means she put down her head and walking sadly, last week i go to her collage road and follow her next day she told to her senior girl, and pick up her car and go to collage with her senior, next day i waiting for her, she come to collage, i follow, next day she told to her senior girl and she also come with her , i saw and am happy, because i know her senior girl thats why, i go to speak with her senior girl, hi how r u ? she said my fine and u? am also fine , how do u do your exams, fine, that girl ask why u comeing this side, i said to her senior girl nothing simply a coming , ok ok, next day, she came alone to her collage, i go to proposed, i follow her some distance but she turn and seeing her backside any one watch or notice like that, after some distance i call her name but she not looking me she just turn somebodies called her name like that, after she walk fastly, am shocked , and stand that place, after some minute am out from her collage , her senior girl, that time only entering collage by walk, she saw me and hi gud mrng! am also told to her hi gud morng!!!. IMPORTANT: MY GIRL IS A PRATICAL GIRL AND WITHOUT ANY REASON SHE NOT GO TO ANY PLACE....

No comments:

Post a Comment