Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Curious! Feelings about 12th house? Is it all that bad?

There was a question about the 12th house a few days ago, you might be able to look it up somehow. What is overlooked by most people when they look at the traditional interpretation of the 12th is the phrase, "hidden limitation and hidden support" You are on the right path I think when you mention potential if brought to light. This can come in the form of an inheritance, a friend you didn't know you had or finding a reserve of strength just when you are ready to give up. I think of this house as the house of things that are hidden from humanity- mental and physical illness until the advent of research, the unconscious, karma. The knowledge of these things can be the beginning of understanding not only of the chart where it is prominent, but of humanity to the secrets of the Universe. I have a 12th house N. Node and I find as I get older and relax my grip on the earthly plane (and I'm a Taurus!) the more clear bigger picture things become.

No comments:

Post a Comment