Thursday, August 11, 2011

Doesn't it just make you FURIOUS?

I'm a military wife and have never cheated when my husband was gone but it happens more than anyone realizes. My neighbor was sleeping around the entire time her husband was gone and it just killed me. I think the same way you do. They are over there defending our country and spouses are betraying them. The men spouses are just as bad. ual frustration should have nothing to do with it. You marry into the military and you deal with it. I knew a guy whose wife was in Iraq and he was sleeping with their babysitter, then before his wife even got back he cleaned out the house and moved with the kids across the country with that babysitter. His wife didn't find out until she got home to a deserted house. It's horrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment