Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Is Obama handling the Iran situation correctly?

Again, again, and again I find myself in another convoluted paradox. For lust, is but the bitter byzantium like preponderance of evidence that belittles, and befittingly serves my genius. I am like the caecilian(of bourgeois and/or illiberal proportions no less!), in that my pride is my prejudice. Is that not a juxtaposed position? The truth may hurt. The world is a plethora of sensual desires that only cease to consribe all in it's crimson shadow, if only, a convoluted fiend, which I call fear, can be conquered. Only men of true faith, can walk the path I have walked. I fear him, for the day my iniquities are judged, I will be cast asunder like a abomination. However, this journey is likened to a mosque of slashed-up, dagonet-esque, and proverbial goldbrick cynicism. Yes , I have seen many women, claiming they can "walk on water" and "turn men into their slaves". They taint my bismarkian ideals, with leviathan like(of darkened Kalamazoo like make' make' entrapment!) exquisiteces. I hope my words have helped shed light on the subject at hand, for I am a gentlemen of the highest order, whom strives for purity.

No comments:

Post a Comment