Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Solia, Chi, Bedhead Straightener? Which one works better?

No matter what straigthener you use, none of them will prevent the humidity from affecting your hair. I've heard tons of great things about CHI's, but i've also heard from TONS of people that they work great, but break very easily. I used to have a bed head, and it was decent but i wouldn't recommend it. I currently have a solia, and i love it! I recommend that straightener to everyone! And they're not as pricey as CHI's, and i've also heard they were rated even better than the CHI. The customer service is also great, my solia randomly broke out of no where, and the company sent me a brand new one for free (because my straightener has a warranty, i'm pretty sure all of them come with one). So, i would totally recommend trying out a solia straightener, i'm sure you'll love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment