Saturday, August 13, 2011

What the heck happened to country music?

Wow, I just flipped to cmt again and it's still crap. I'm mainly talking about modern country music. Not the older great country music like 50's to early 90's, that stuffs great. Just this mainstream retarded doesnt sound anything like country or music type junk. I love red dirt Texas music and am still wondering why this junky nashville crap is all over growing like a fungus. I mean bon jovi,jessica simpson and hootie are singing "country " now, really?? Ugghhhhh, what a joke. Why do losers always find country music as a last resort? Anyway cmt and gac are mostly nany 911 and wife swap now, so who cares right? As long as I can still get my "real" country music off of frostwire I'm happy. What is your take?

No comments:

Post a Comment